@BBQwithBoterman from Instagram created these Reuben inspired fajitas with Frank’s Kraut!
24 oz of Corned Beef (thinly sliced)
14 oz of Frank’s Kraut
4-6 Bacon Strips (Diced)
2 Bell Peppers (Julienned, any color is fine)
1 Sweet Onion
2 Cups Shredded Swiss Cheese
1 Cup Thousand Island Dressing
1 Package of Rye Tortillas (wheat or regular flour tortillas will work)
1 Tablespoon Vegetable Oil
Salt to Taste
Serve with Potato Chips
- Over medium high heat, add vegetable oil, onions and peppers to large cast iron skillet. Salt to taste and cook until browned and soft. Remove from pan.
- Add Diced Bacon to pan and cook until crispy. Add one can of Frank’s Kraut into the pan and combine with bacon and rendered bacon fat. Cook for 2-4 Minutes. Remove from Pan.
- Add thinly sliced corned beef to pan and cook until hot. Add onions and peppers back in the pan and serve sizzling hot.
- Build fajitas using rye tortilla, thousand island, corned beef, onions and peppers, Frank’s kraut with bacon and sprinkle shredded Swiss cheese on top.
- Serve with potato chips and enjoy!