Frank’s Ultimate Kraut Dog
6 Hotdog Buns
32oz Frank's Kraut
1 Onion Large (diced)
Oil of choice to sauté onions and Kraut
1 cup Tomatoes Grape Tomatoes, sliced in half
1/2 pound Jalapeno Cheddar Cheese, grated thick
- Prepare your meal by dicing and sautéing the onions. Rinse and drain the Kraut and add to browning onions.
- Cook Dogs in an adjacent pan or on the grill
- While cooking prepare garnishes.
- Slice grape tomatoes in half longways.
- Grate Jalapeno Cheddar cheese.
- When Kraut/onions are hot and dogs are cooked, quickly assemble the Kraut dog.
- Place grated cheese into warmed bun. Add hot dog on top of cheese. Add tomatoes to dog.
- Garnish with mustard.
- Top with a large serving of hot sautéed Kraut and onions.