Saint Patrick's Day Reuben Sandwich Recipe
2 slices Bread thick, pumpernickel bread
3 slices Turkey thick, roasted turkey breast
4 oz beef very thin, corned
¼ cup Frank’s Kraut
2 slices Cheese Lorraine Swiss
2-3 tbs Dressing homemade 1,000 island
1,000 Island dressing
½ cup mayonnaise
¼ cup Sauce chili
2 tbs pickels finely chopped chornicon
2 tbs oninons finely minced
¼ tbs Sauce Worcestershire
salt to taste
Pepper to taste
1,000 island dressing
- Thoroughly combine all dressing ingredients.
- Butter one side of each slice of pumpernickel.
- Place, buttered-side down, on a preheated griddle, or in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Spread each slice with 1-2 tablespoons homemade dressing.
- Top each with a slice of swiss cheese and allow to melt.
- While cheese is melting, heat turkey, corned beef and sauerkraut on griddle until warmed through.
- Place meats and sauerkraut on one slice of pumpernickel. Top with remaining slice, cheese-side down.