Frank’s Kraut St. Patty’s Day Reuben
¼ cup Frank’s Kraut
4 oz beef Corned, (thick sliced)
2 slices rye bread
2 slices Cheese Swiss, (thin sliced)
2 TBS Dressing Thousand Island Dressing
1-2 TBS butter
- Thick slice your corned beef. Butter your rye bread on one side. Drain your Frank's Kraut.
- Heat corned beef in a heavy skillet. Set aside.
- Grill buttered bread. Set aside.
- Place heated corned beef on grilled bread; grilled side in.
- Heat Frank's Kraut. Place generous portion on top of corned beef.
- Butter pan.
- Place sandwich into pan.
- Drizzle with Thousand Island dressing.
- Cover with two slices of thin sliced Swiss cheese.
- Place second slice of bread on top of sandwich.
- Cover with a lid.
- Heat until steam rises.
- Flip sandwich.
Serve when bread is browned
Rated based on 0 customer reviews