Frank's Jalapeno Burger Recipe
2-pounds Ground Beef
1 1-oz Ranch Seasoning packet
2-oz Cream Cheese, divided into 4 pieces
1 27-oz can Frank’s Kraut, drained
2-3 Jalapenos, thinly sliced
4 Hamburger buns
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Place a cast iron skillet on the grill and add kraut and jalapenos. Cook stirring occasionally, until jalapenos have softened and mixture is heated through.
- While kraut mixture is cooking, mix together ground beef and ranch seasoning, in a large bowl. Divide mixture into 8 equal sections and roll into balls. Flatten each into a disc to form burger patties. Set aside.
- Roll each of the 4 cream cheese pieces into a ball and flatten into a disc that is slightly smaller than your burger patties.
- Sandwich one cream cheese disc between two burger patties and pinch the edges together to seal cheese inside. Repeat with remaining meat and cheese to create a total of 4 stuffed burgers.
- Grill hamburgers until cooked through, about 3-5 minutes per side. Serve on buns topped with Jalapeno-Kraut mixture.