Turkey Reuben Sliders Recipe
12 sweet Hawaiian slider rolls
1-pound roasted turkey breast
¾ pound sliced Swiss cheese
1 cup coleslaw
14 oz. can of Frank’s Kraut drained
¼ cup Thousand Island dressing
4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon onion powder
½ teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon caraway seeds
Pinch of salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400. Lightly grease 11x7 baking tray.
- Carefully slice all 12 rolls horizontally, keeping them attached. Place bottom of rolls in the baking tray.
- Combine coleslaw, Frank’s Kraut, and Thousand Island dressing and set aside.
- Assemble sliders- Layer on some cheese, turkey, remaining cheese, evenly spread the kraut-coleslaw mixture, and then add the top of the rolls.
- For the topping combine melted butter, Worcestershire sauce, onion powder, garlic powder, caraway seeds, and salt and pepper in a small bowl. Lightly brush on top of rolls.
- Cover tray with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake for another 5-10 minutes or until tops of the rolls are crispy and golden brown.
- Slice and enjoy!