¼ pound corned beef, chopped
½ cup Frank’s Kraut, drained and chopped
¼ cup shredded Swiss cheese
2 6-oz cans of biscuit dough
Thousand island dressing, for serving
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a medium bowl, mix the first three ingredients together until well combined.
- Flatten each biscuit round and put a tablespoon of the kraut mixture in the center of half of the rounds. Use the remaining dough rounds to top off the mixture and crimp together the edges using a fork.
- Bake for 12 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve with thousand island dressing and enjoy.