Krunchy Kraut Frizzles
1 27 oz can Frank’s Kraut drained
3 cup cornstarch
2-3 cup Vegetable oil for frying
- Preheat oil in a large pot, over medium heat.
- Drain kraut and place in a clean kitchen towel to ring dry, over the sink. Do your best to get it as dry as you can.
- In mixing bowl, toss dry kraut with cornstarch. Fry in 2-3 batches until each batch is golden brown on both sides. Drain on a paper
- towel-lined plate and sprinkle with salt.
- Serve as a garnish for salads and burgers or as a snack with your favorite drink. Enjoy!