Frank’s Kraut Breakfast Hash Recipe
2 cups potatoes shredded hash brown potatoes
1 Onion small yellow onion, sliced
2 peppers bell peppers (any color), sliced
1 cup ham Sliced
1 cup Frank’s Kraut drained
½ cup Cheese Swiss cheese, shredded
- In a large skillet, over medium heat, brown shredded hash browns in butter.
- Once potatoes begin to brown, add Frank’s Kraut, sliced onions, bell peppers and ham.
- Cook until potatoes are crisp and veggies are bright and warmed through.
- Pour in eggs and scramble until cooked through.
- Top with cheese, serve and enjoy!