Ultimate Double Kraut Cheeseburger
¼ pound 80/20 ground beef separated into two patties
2 slices Swiss cheese
¼ cup Frank’s Kraut
1 tablespoons mushrooms
½ tablespoons butter
½ tablespoons mayonnaise
1 piece sesame seed bun
salt to taste
- Heat a medium skillet over medium heat and melt butter.
- Add mushrooms and sauté until golden brown. Drain and set aside.
- Season ground beef with salt and place in heated skillet. Cook through, about 5 minutes per side.
- Top each burger with a slice of cheese and cover until melted.
- While cheese melts, spread mayonnaise on bun. Once melted, layer the patties onto the bun topped with mushrooms and kraut.
- Serve and enjoy!