Sweet & Smoky BBQ Pork n' Kraut Cheese Fries
1 bag of frozen waffle fries (24 oz.)
2-3 cups of shredded cheese (your choice)
1 package BBQ Pulled Pork (14 oz.) or homemade if desired
1 16 oz. jar of Frank’s Sweet & Smokey BBQ Kraut
Pickled red onions
Diced Green Onions
- Cook waffle fries according to directions on the bag.
- While these are cooking, combine Frank’s Sweet & Smoky BBQ Kraut with warmed BBQ Pulled Pork and set aside.
- Once fries are crisp, top with cheese, BBQ pork and kraut mixture, then top with more cheese. Place back in oven until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Top with any toppings you like, drizzle BBQ sauce and sour cream on top, add onions, jalapenos, and green onions as desired.
- Serve and enjoy!
- You can substitute Frank's Sweet & Smoky BBQ Kraut with regular Frank's Quality Kraut. Use 1/2 a 32 oz. jar, or 1 14 oz. can, whatever you prefer!
- If using regular Frank's Quality Kraut, make sure to add a 1/2 cup of BBQ sauce to bring out that BBQ flavor.