Recipe and food photography by @bbqwithboterman
4 10” Flour Tortillas
14 oz. Can of Frank’s Kraut
12 oz. Cooked Corned Beef
8 oz. Freshly Shredded Swiss Cheese
Thousand Island Dressing For Dipping
2 Tablespoons Butter
- Heat large skillet to medium heat.
- Build your quesadilla in your flour tortilla by placing Swiss cheese down first, then corned beef, followed by Frank’s Kraut and finally more cheese.
- Top with second tortilla.
- Add 1 Tablespoon of butter to pan and let melt.
- Once the butter is melted carefully lift quesadilla into the pan and cook for 3-5 minutes per side.
- Cut into slices, pour thousand island dressing into a bowl for dipping and devour!