Reuben Dip (Cream Cheese)
8 oz cream cheese
¾ cup Dressing thousand island
1 can Frank’s Kraut 14oz, drained
½ cup beef corned, diced small
3-4 Cheese swiss, sliced
- In a small sauce pot, heat cream cheese until melted. Remove from heat and add dressing. Stir to combine.
- Pour into an even layer in an oven-safe serving dish.
- Top with drained kraut, to create a second layer.
- Place cheese on top of the dish, covering all of the kraut. Place under broiler until cheese melts and begins to bubble.
- While cheese is melting, sauté corned beef over medium heat, until crispy.
- When cheese has melted, top dip with crispy corned beef and enjoy with rye toast points, pretzels or your favorite crackers.