Reuben Deviled Eggs
1 dozen eggs
½ cup thousand island dressing
1/3 cup Frank’s kraut (plus more for garnish) , drained and ¼ cup juice reserved
¼ cup corned beef, diced small and fried until crispy
Salt and pepper, to taste
Parsley, for garnish
- Place eggs in medium sauce pot and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Once boiling, turn off heat and let eggs sit for 12 minutes*.
- Transfer eggs to cold water and allow to cool for about 8 minutes, or until they are cool to the touch. Peel and cut in half.
- Carefully remove the yolks and combine with dressing, kraut and kraut juice.
- Pipe or spoon yolk mixture back into halved whites and top with crispy corned beef and parsley.
- *this technique will give you perfect hard-boiled eggs, with no green yolk, every time!