Reuben flavors mixed together in a Crunchwrap. Recipe & Photo by @BBQwithBoterman
12oz Cooked Corned Beef (Can substitute another meat of your choice if you wish)
1- 14oz Can of Frank’s Kraut
1 Cup Shredded Swiss cheese
8 Tablespoons Thousand Island Dressing
4-10” Flour Tortillas
2 Tablespoon of butter
- Build your Reuben in the center of the 10” tortilla. Layer in this order: 1/8 cup Swiss cheese, 4 oz. corned beef, 2 Tablespoons Thousand Island, tostada, 3 oz of drained Frank’s Kraut and another 1/8 cup of Swiss cheese. Fold the tortilla around the mixture to form the Crunchwrap.
- Preheat a skillet on medium heat.
- In your skillet, place Crunchwrap folded side down and apply a small amount of pressure with your spatula and cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Flip and cook another 3-5 minutes.
- Dunk in additional thousand island and Reuben On!