Reuben Burger from Miami’s Top Burger
¼ pound patty ground beef, 80/20 angus
1 bun (potato bun) toasted
¼ cup Frank’s Kraut
2 oz beef corned
2 slices Cheese swiss
2 tbs Dressing Russian
2 tbs Onion chopped
½ cup mayonnaise
1/3 cup ketchup
2 tbs pickles finely chopped sweet pickles
¼ tbs Pepper cayenne
¼ tbs paprika smoked
- Combine all ingredients. Set aside.
- Season burger patty with salt and pepper.
- Place in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook through to medium-well doneness. While patty is cooking, heat sauerkraut and corned beef until warmed through.
- Top burger with corned beef and sauerkraut.
- Add cheese and cover to melt. Top bun with fully cooked burger, Russian dressing and chopped onion. Serve and enjoy.
Rated based on 0 customer reviews