Pork Chop and Sauerkraut Dinner
1 jar Frank’s Kraut 32 oz. jar of Frank's sauerkraut rinsed and drained
4 pork chops (10 oz. pork chops)
1 pound Kielbasa cut into four pieces
1 Onion medium, thin sliced
1/2 pound bacon diced
1 tbs caraway seed
3 tbs Oil vegetable
3 cups broth chicken
3-4 potatoes small white potatoes, such as russets
- Brown bacon in an 8 quart stock pot over medium heat. Add onion, Kielbasa, sauerkraut, caraway seed and chicken broth. Bring to a boil, cover and simmer 30 minutes.
- Peel potatoes, and bring to a boil in well salted water. Cook until tender, about 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Brown pork chops in a large skillet with 2 tablespoons of the vegetable oil. Place in oven and cook for 25 minutes.
- Arrange Kielbasa and sauerkraut mixture on a large platter.
- Top with cooked pork chops and boiled potatoes.