Official Omaha Blackstone Reuben Sandwich from Crescent Moon
2 slices marble rye flour
2 slices Cheese swiss, American
6 oz beef thick-sliced, corned
1/3 cup Frank’s Kraut
¼ cup Dressing thousand island
- Mix 2 tablespoons of thousand island dressing with the sauerkraut. Set aside.
- Butter one side each of the rye bread slices, as if you were preparing a grilled cheese.
- Place them, buttered-side down in a skillet over medium heat.
- Top each slice with a piece of cheese. Top with corned beef and sauerkraut mixture.
- Add remaining thousand island dressing and put slices together.
- Cook through, like a grilled cheese, until completely heated through.