Loaded Reuben Baked Potato
@BBQwithBoterman from Instagram Reubenized this baked potato with Frank’s Kraut.
3 Large Russet Potatoes
½ cup flour
1 stick of butter (8 tablespoons)
2 cups milk
3 cups Swiss cheese shredded
1 block of cream cheese 8oz.
1 14oz. can Frank’s Kraut
¼ lb. of corned beef (plus a little extra for topping)
Salt to taste
Additional Ingredients for Topping
Thousand Island Dressing
Chives for Garnish
- Cook 3 large russet potatoes on the grill at 450° until they are tender.
- While potatoes are cooking, make a roux (equal parts butter and flour- ½ cup flour, 1 stick of butter (8 tablespoons).
- Add 2 cups milk. Mix until smooth. Slowly add 2 cups of shredded Swiss cheese and stir until melted and smooth. Salt cheese sauce to taste.
- When potatoes are tender, scoop out about half of the innards.
- Mix 1 block of cream cheese, 1/4 cup of Frank’s Quality Kraut, 1/4 lb. of corned beef, 1 cup of shredded Swiss cheese and salt to taste until smooth
- Spoon cream cheese mix into potatoes cook on grill at 450° for 10-15 minutes.
- Top potatoes with a BIG scoop of Frank’s Quality Kraut, chopped corned beef, Swiss cheese sauce, thousand island dressing and chives to garnish. Enjoy!