Krauted Veggie Grill Medley Recipe
2 cups Frank’s Kraut drained
2 cups potatoes shredded
2 bell peppers
1 squash summer
2 mushroom caps portabella
Extra virgin Olive oil Splash
salt to taste
papper to taste
- Thinly slice onions, peppers, squash and mushrooms.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Divide vegetable mixture between 4 large squares of foil.
- Crimp sides of foil together to make 4 sealed packets.
- Cook over medium heat on grill for 15 minutes, or until heated through, and tender. Enjoy!
- SHARE THIS RECIPE