Frank’s Ultimate Oktoberfest Meal
4 can Frank’s Kraut Sweet Bavarian
2 pounds Kielbasa
1 Onion Large, Sweet
1 Apple Large
1 bottle Beer
- Cut the onion and apple into medium sized pieces
- Cut the Kielbasa into one inch chunks
- Heat the beer on medium in a large pot.
- Add the onions and the apple. Saute until tender.
- Add the Kielbasa. Allow cook down. Stir.
- Add the Frank's Bavarian Kraut. Stir.
- Cover and cook for four hours on low heat.
Serve with apples, pretzels and beer.
Rated based on 0 customer reviews