Frank's Sweet & Smoky BBQ Kraut Meatballs
Made with our NEW Franks Sweet & Smoky BBQ Kraut with Brown Sugar and Spices!
32 oz bag of Frozen Meatballs (Homestyle)
1 16 oz jar of Franks Sweet & Smoky BBQ Kraut (do not drain)
1 cup BBQ Sauce of your choice
- Add the frozen meatballs to the slow cooker.
- Add jar of Franks Sweet & Smoky BBQ Kraut, 1 cup BBQ sauce and stir.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours. Stir occasionally so the meatballs won't burn or become dry.
- Serve as an appetizer with toothpicks or as dinner on top of mashed potatoes. You can also serve on a slider or hoagie bun as a tasty sandwich!
- Note: If serving as an appetizer, meatballs can be kept on the “warm” setting for 1-2 hours (stirring occasionally).