Frank’s Reuben Mac ‘N’ Cheese
½ cup beef corned, diced
8 oz cream cheese
¼ cup Dressing Thousand Island
¼ cup Milk
1 cup + 2 tbs Swiss cheese shredded
1 cup Colby cheese shredded
1 pound elbow macaroni cooked
1 cup Frank’s Kraut drained
salt to taste
Pepper to taste
- In a large pot, brown corned beef. Set aside. In the same pot, melt cream cheese over medium heat.
- Once melted, stir in dressing and milk, and heat through.
- Slowly stir in 1 cup each of shredded Swiss and Colby cheese, until melted. Season to taste.
- Mix cheese sauce with cooked macaroni, Frank’s Kraut, and corned beef.
- Top with remaining cheese and place under broiler until melted and bubbly.