Frank’s Kraut Sushi Spider
1 sushi mat
1 piece sushi nori (seaweed) wrapper.
1 cup sushi rice cooked, (prepare in advance; add rice vinegar to the cooled, cooked rice before using).
1 scoop mayonnaise Spicy, (1/2 cup mayo, 2 tbsp hot chili, 1 tbsp hot sesame oil.)
1 tbs Oil hot sesame oil. Mix and place into squeeze bottle.
1 can Frank’s Kraut 16 oz.can of Frank's sauerkraut rinsed and drained
2 crabs small deep fried fresh soft shell crabs
tempura mix deep fried and crumbled tempura mix
2 slices avocado
- The trick to sushi is wrapping your sushi mat with plastic wrap before starting.
- Place the nori on the mat. Distribute a layer of rice across the nori.
- Sprinkle with crumbled tempura, flip over.
- Squeeze spicy mayonnaise across the back.
- Add three tbsp of sauerkraut across the back.
- Add two slices of avocado and the two soft shell crabs.
- Cut into seven pieces. Plate. Garnish with eel sauce.