Frank’s Fresh Kraut Salad
8 pieces peppers small red, orange and yellow
1 pieces Onions medium sweet red onion
1 pieces Onions medium sweet white or yellow onion
3 stalks celery
6 pieces scallions
1 Cups Carrot (shredded)
2 pounds Frank’s deli kraut poly bag
0.5 Cups sugar white granulated (or substitute your own choice of sweetener)
0.5 Cups Vinegar Apple Cider
0.5 Cups Oil vegetable or canola
- Clean and dice peppers into small strips or cubes
- Clean celery and dice into small cubes
- Clean and dice all onions
- Clean scallions and cut into small pieces
- Clean carrots, shred into strips to yield one cup Rinse Frank’s Kraut in a colander, set aside in separate bowl
- Combine all the vegetables together and mix thoroughly. Add to the Frank’s Kraut and toss together. Set aside.
- Mix the sweetener of choice, vinegar and oil in a mixing cup. Stir.
- Pour solution over mixed Kraut and vegetables. Toss. Leave in refrigerator overnight.
Rated based on 0 customer reviews