Frank's Cheesy Potato Casserole Recipe
1 bag of diced hash brown potatoes (32oz)
1 cup diced onion
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 16oz sour cream
1 stick of butter (melted)
1/3 cup of milk
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 14oz can of Frank’s Kraut (drained)
Potato Chips for topping
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Defrost bag of hash brown potatoes. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In large bowl combine diced onion, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, melted butter, milk, and shredded cheese.
- Once defrosted, add hash brown potatoes to this mixture and combine.
- Fold in Frank’s Kraut!
- Put finished mixture in a 9x13 casserole dish, top with potato chips and cover with foil.
- Bake for 1 hour, let cool and enjoy!