Crockpot™ Pork and Kraut
2-3 lbs. whole pork tenderloin
½ tsp. black pepper
1 tsp. salt
1/3 cup applesauce
32 oz Frank’s Kraut or SnowFloss Kraut, undrained
¼ cup brown sugar
4 Tbsp. butter, melted
- Place pork loin in crock pot. Sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
- Place diced apple (or applesauce) on top of pork. Pour sauerkraut and juice on top.
- Evenly sprinkle the brown sugar on top of the sauerkraut.
- Drizzle the top with melted butter.
- Cook on low for about 8 hours or until pork reaches internal temp of at least 160 degrees F.
- Stir the sauerkraut around before serving.