Crispy Fish Reuben
A classic Reuben sandwich with White Fish made with Frank’s Kraut
2 slices rye bread
6 oz Fried White Fish of your choice
¼ cup Frank’s Kraut, drained
2 slices Swiss cheese
2 tablespoons thousand island dressing
2 tablespoons butter
- Heat a medium skillet over medium heat. Add kraut to heat through.
- Separately, heat up fish in either an Air Fryer or separate skillet so as not to mix the fish oil and kraut juice.
- While fish and kraut are heating through, butter the outside of each slice of bread, and spread dressing on the inside of each slice. Remove warmed fried fish and set aside.
- Place one piece of bread, buttered side down, in skillet. Top with a slice of Swiss cheese and warmed fish and kraut, followed by second slices of cheese and bread, buttered side up.
- Toast sandwich on both sides, like grilled cheese. Serve with steak fries or chips and a pickle.