Cheesy Mustard Kraut Dip Recipe
8oz Cream Cheese
1 16 oz. jar of Frank’s Mustard Kraut with Dill Pickle Relish
1/4 cup Mayonnaise of your choice
1/4 cup yellow mustard of your choice
2-3 cups Gruyere shredded
1/2 cup finely chopped white or yellow onion
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In glass baking dish soften cream cheese in microwave for 20-40 seconds. Once softened mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, and mustard, mix well until smooth and ingredients are fully combined.
- Fold in Gruyere, chopped onion, and Frank’s Mustard Kraut.
- Making sure all ingredients are evenly combined, cover with foil and cook 20 minutes. Remove foil and cook for an additional 10-15 minutes or until bubbly and slightly golden on top.
- Serve with pretzels, dip, and enjoy!
- You can substitute Frank's Mustard Kraut with regular Frank's Quality Kraut. Use 1/2 a 32 oz. jar, or 1 14 oz. can, whatever you prefer!
- If using regular Frank's Quality Kraut, make sure to do a 1/2 cup of yellow mustard to bring out that mustard flavor.