Cheddar Bacon Ranch Kraut Double Smash Burger
A delicious Cheddar Bacon Ranch Kraut Burger made by @BBQwithBoterman
For the Burger
6oz. 80/20 ground beef
2 slices white American cheese
1 white hamburger bun
1 tsp kosher salt
For the topping
1 14oz can of Frank's Kraut
1 Cup bacon, chopped
1 1oz packet of ranch seasoning
1/4 cup green onions, sliced
- Preheat cast iron skillet to medium high heat.
- Toast your burger bun.
- Prepare hamburger into loosely formed 3oz balls.
- Place each burger ball into hot cast iron, season with 1/2 tsp salt over each ball.
- Smash both burger balls into a patty.
- Cook 2-4 minutes until edges of burger are crispy and liquid has begun to pool in the center.
- Flip patties. Immediately place cheese on each patty.
- Cook another 1-3 minutes or until cheese is completely melted.
- Place patties on bun and top with cheddar bacon ranch kraut mix.