Buffalo Kraut Dip
2 chicken breasts cooked and shredded
1 8oz block cream cheese
2 cups shredded cheese blend divided
1/2 - 1 cup Hot sauce depending on how spicy you like it
1/2 cup ranch dressing
1 14oz can Frank's Kraut drained
Tortilla Chips for serving
Celery Sticks for serving
- In a medium sauce pan, melt cream cheese, 1 cup shredded cheese, hot sauce and ranch. Stir to mix.
- Add in chicken and kraut. Mix well.
- Place dip in an oven-safe dish and top with remaining cup of shredded cheese.
- Broil until cheese is melted and dip is bubbly, about 5 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips and celery sticks and enjoy!