Air Fryer Crunchy Kraut Frizzles
The perfect Air Fryer side dish for grilling. Recipe and photo by @BBQwithBoterman
1 14 oz can Frank’s Kraut drained
1 cup cornstarch
Vegetable or Canola Oil Spray
2 teaspoons Salt
Black Pepper (to taste)
- Preheat Air Fryer to 400º F
- Drain kraut and place in a clean kitchen towel to ring dry, over the sink. Do your best to get it as dry as you can.
- In mixing bowl, toss dry kraut with cornstarch, salt and pepper. Place in air fryer and spray liberally with oil.
- Air Fry in 2 batches for 7-10 minutes, toss and spray more oil after 5 minutes, cook until each batch is golden brown on both sides.
- Serve as a garnish for salads and burgers or as a snack with your favorite drink. Enjoy!